If there were repairs needed to your apartment, you would have to give written notice to your landlord advising him these are the things that need to be repaired. After that, the landlord has a certain amount of time to actually go into your apartment and fix the things that need to be fixed.

Got additional questions or need Legal Advice in Panama City, Florida?

If you have a legal issue and would like to speak with Attorney Albritton or one of the firm’s other trial lawyers, contact us today to schedule an appointment to sit down and discuss it.

Albritton Law Firm | 23 Harrison Avenue | Panama City, FL 32401 | Phone: | (850)215-0200