Men can often seek alimony in Florida if they enjoy the inferior financial position during the course of the marriage. If the wife is the primary breadwinner or if she is the one that brings in the majority of the money into the marriage, then at the conclusion of the marriage sometimes the former husband can petition the court for alimony. It’s more often in the other direction. However, it is not uncommon for it to happen for the man to be awarded.

Got additional questions or need Legal Advice in Panama City, Florida?

If you have a legal issue and would like to speak with Attorney Albritton or one of the firm’s other trial lawyers, contact us today to schedule an appointment to sit down and discuss it.

Albritton Law Firm | 23 Harrison Avenue | Panama City, FL 32401 | Phone: | (850)215-0200