No, he cannot enter your apartment and take your property. He would have to bring what’s called an eviction proceeding in court and basically the court would hear the landlord’s side and your side, and then decide from there what the landlord can do as far as a remedy is concerned.

Got additional questions or need Legal Advice in Panama City, Florida?

If you have a legal issue and would like to speak with Attorney Albritton or one of the firm’s other trial lawyers, contact us today to schedule an appointment to sit down and discuss it.

Albritton Law Firm | 23 Harrison Avenue | Panama City, FL 32401 | Phone: | (850)215-0200