If you’re unable to reach an agreement at all at mediation, the mediator at the conclusion of that files a report that would say no agreement. If you’re able to reach an agreement, they can file a report that would say they’ve reached an agreement. If you’re able to reach an agreement as to some of the things, you can enter what’s called a partial agreement where maybe you’ve agreed on most of the issues, but you haven’t agreed fully. Whatever is not agreed on has to go before a judge to let the judge make the final decision as to the remainder of the issues that are out there and unresolved.

Got additional questions or need Legal Advice in Panama City, Florida?

If you have a legal issue and would like to speak with Attorney Albritton or one of the firm’s other trial lawyers, contact us today to schedule an appointment to sit down and discuss it.

Albritton Law Firm | 23 Harrison Avenue | Panama City, FL 32401 | Phone: | (850)215-0200